Educated in Singapore Chinese Girls’ School and Raffles Institution, Dr Janice Khoo went on to obtain her Medical Degree at the National University of Singapore in 1983.
Having trained as an intern in the Medicine, Orthopaedics and Paediatric departments in the government hospitals, she went into private medical practice in 1986, setting up in Raffles City where she was appointed to serve several Government Statutory Boards, Embassies and Multi-National Corporations.
She also obtained further certifications:
- Designated Factory Doctors Certification
- Aviation Authority of Singapore certification
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine Board Certified Diplomate in Aesthetic Medicine
Other Honours and Awards:
- Sporting Singapore Inspiration Award (2004)
- Friends of MCYS Award (2010)