Dr Janice Khoo has a well established Medical practice with a good following of patients consulting her for acute and chronic medical illnesses.
The range of medical facilities include:
- Annual General Medical Health Screening – All laboratory tests available at preferential rates. Results generally within 24 hours.
- Women’s Annual Health Screening – Pap Smear, Mammogram, Breast and Pelvic Ultrasound.
- Insurance and Statutory Health Examinations
- Immunisations – for prevention of Hepatitis A and B, Cervical Cancer, Influenza, Typhoid, Chicken Pox vaccinations.
- Management of Chronic Medical problems – Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol and Lipid control, Gout , Arthritis, Asthma, Allergies and Eczema.
- Weight management
- Management of Sports injuries, Chronic muscular pain, Backache
- Treatment of Sinus and ear problems
- Anti-aging, Menopause and Andropause management
Minor surgical procedures as in :
- Removal of warts and other lumps and bumps.
- Piles ligation
- Drainage of Chalazion (Stye) in eye
- Drainage of abscess
- Emergency suture to cuts and open wounds
- Wedge resection of ingrown nail
Dressings to post-surgical wounds – using the latest technology of high quality dressings to enhance wound healing and rapid recovery with wound closure.
Orthopaedic problems – Dr Peter Lee is consultant in the panel.
His special interest in Orthopaedics include back pain and spinal problems, chronic joint problems requiring hip and knee replacements. His sub-speciality in Paediatric Orthopaedics include congenital problems as in scoliosis and club feet.
Aesthetic Medicine has developed as a clinical subspecialty with scientific research aimed at using minimally invasive cosmetic treatments to enhance and improve physical appearance.
The current trend is to achieve and maintain a naturally healthy and beautiful appearance.
Dr Janice Khoo believes in applying these safe techniques with minimal or no downtime to restore and maintain healthy glowing looks. She uses preventive anti-aging procedures and supplements for the skin to achieve a naturally healthy, beautiful appearance and preserve the individual’s age. This has been the key practice in making her patients look good, feel great and stay fabulous.
The many methods of reversing the aging process and maintaining healthy glowing and radiant skin can be achieved easily.
- Fillers, Botox, Lasers and non-invasive facial lifting through Radiofrequency quickly reverses aging.
- Skin health maintenance treatment with Ultrasound and Iontophoresis
- Rejuvenating skin supplements
- Whitening and brightening treatments
- Chemical treatments to cleanse pores and maintain healthy skin
- Pigmentation treatments
- Acne treatment and control
The requirements of each individual’s treatment is customized after a thorough skin analysis using the latest state of the art technology of the Visia system.
Dr Janice Khoo focuses in satisfying the aesthetic needs, desires and goals of her patients to their ultimate satisfaction.
Doctors Solutions to Beauty Woes
Watch how we can make it possible for you
The ONLY technology that treats multiple CAUSES of acne in one SINGLE treatment. (p. acne bacteria and hyperactive sebaceous glands and blocked pores)
–> Read More
Revlite laser is designed for the treatment of pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, aging skin, enlarged pores, acne, sun damage and Hori’s naevus (an acquired deep brownish pigmentation in the skin).
–> Read More
One of the most commonly sought aesthetic treatments is laser hair removal.
–> Read More
Non invasive treatmen uses Multi-Polar Radio Frequency, VariPulse Technology and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields. Deeply penetrate the surface of the skin, maximizing your outcome.Rapid results, safe treatment and experience treatment in comfort.
–> Read More
CONSULTATIONS BY APPOINTMENT. Please call : +65 6338 2740
- Monday – Friday — 09:00am to 12:00pm
— 02:00pm to 04:00pm
- Saturday — 09:00am to 12:00pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays — Closed