Dr Janice Khoo has a well established Medical practice with a good following of patients consulting her for acute and chronic medical illnesses.
The range of medical facilities include:
- Annual General Medical Health Screening – All laboratory tests available at preferential rates. Results generally within 24 hours.
- Women’s Annual Health Screening – Pap Smear, Mammogram, Breast and Pelvic Ultrasound.
- Insurance and Statutory Health Examinations
- Immunisations – for prevention of Hepatitis A and B, Cervical Cancer, Influenza, Typhoid, Chicken Pox vaccinations.
- Management of Chronic Medical problems – Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol and Lipid control, Gout , Arthritis, Asthma, Allergies and Eczema.
- Weight management
- Management of Sports injuries, Chronic muscular pain, Backache
- Treatment of Sinus and ear problems
- Anti-aging, Menopause and Andropause management
Minor surgical procedures as in :
- Removal of warts and other lumps and bumps.
- Piles ligation
- Drainage of Chalazion (Stye) in eye
- Drainage of abscess
- Emergency suture to cuts and open wounds
- Wedge resection of ingrown nail
Dressings to post-surgical wounds – using the latest technology of high quality dressings to enhance wound healing and rapid recovery with wound closure.
Orthopaedic problems – Dr Peter Lee is consultant in the panel.
His special interest in Orthopaedics include back pain and spinal problems, chronic joint problems requiring hip and knee replacements. His sub-speciality in Paediatric Orthopaedics include congenital problems as in scoliosis and club feet.