High Speed Light Sheer Duet – Smooth Skin Sensation
One of the most commonly sought aesthetic treatments is laser hair removal. Recent advancements have made the procedure more comfortable and effective so that permanent hair reduction is a more streamlined process. The LightSheer Duet from Lumenis is a laser hair removal device with a lot of technology and power behind it.
Enjoy permanent hair reduction with amazing comfort and speed for all types of skin.
Your Hair Growth Cycle
There are basically 3 phases that each hair follicle has to go through: Anagen, Catagen and Telogen.
The hairs are not in the same phase at the same time. Laser works best when hairs are in the Anagen phase. It explains why multiple treatments are required to catch all hairs in their various phases growth.
How LightSheer Duet Works
It uses state-of-the-art diode lasers to remove unwanted hairs safely, effectively and permanently;
Some Common Concerns
What should I prepare before my laser hair removal?
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and sun bathing
- Do not wax, pluck or undergo electrolysis for 6 weeks before the treatment
- Consult your doctor for any personal skin issues
What are the areas can be treated with laser?
- Any area, except near the eyes can be treated with laser hair removal
- The most common areas requested include the face, upper lip, neck chest , periareolar, underarms, back, abdomen, bikini line and legs
What can I expect?
- Gradual hair reduction after each treatment
- 4-6 treatments at intervals of 4-6 weeks to achieve a great result
- Redness is normal after immediate treatment and expected to go away within few hours after treatment
What is the post-treatment care?
- Avoid hot bath for 24-hours after the treatment
- Apply cool compresses, soothing cream or gel to the treated areas where warm sensation is normal
- Use sunscreen for the 6 weeks after the treatment
LightSheer Duet REVIEWS
- Alethea on LightSheer Duet Hair Removal – My Fat Pocket
- Award Winning Lumenis LightSheer Duet Hair Removal Treatment – Jeremy Helleven
LightSheer Duet on Channel 8 News ( Dec 28, 2014)