- Berries like blueberries, strawberries, cranberries and raspberries are all loaded with antioxidants which save cells from premature ageing.
- Avocado is a super guardian of cells that also lowers and improves blood cholesterol.
- Broccoli has awesome anti-Aging powers and is proven cancer fighter.
- Cabbage contains good anti-Aging properties. Crinkly Savoy cabbage is the best choice. To get the most anti-Aging benefit, eat it raw or lightly cooked.
- Carrots help lowers cholesterol and reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. It also protects the eyes.
- Citrus fruits like the oranges and lemons is known to fight cancer.
- Grapes contain 20 known antioxidants. Resveratrol in grapes help fight disease and aging.
Red and black grapes are better than the white ones.
- Red onion, not white onions are the most effective anti-aging vegetables.
- Spinach help fight against cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, strokes and psychiatric problems.
It is also a good source of Iron among the green leafy vegetables.
- Tomatoes are the richest and only reliable source of this powerful antioxidant, lycopene. Believed to be a powerful anti-cancer agent. White tomatoes which are not easily available are super rich in lycopenes.
Finally, I would like to share with you my experience with a very powerful anti-oxidant called
Astaxanthin in Astareal ACT which has:
- 6000 times stronger power than Vitamin C
- 3000 times stronger than Resveratrol
- 800 times stronger than CoQ10
- 560 times stronger than Green Tea Catechins
- 110 times stronger than Vitamin E